Vale Country Fair Terrier Show-Vale Country Fair with Point to Point
Family Dog Show
Whether you have a serious working dog or a lovable family pet you can join in the dog show. Whatever size or shape they maybe, there will be a class they can enter. The winner of each class held will compete in the championship at the end of the day, with the 'best in show' champion taking home a trophy.
Entrance is £2 per class. You'll be asked to pay on the ringside so just turn up with your Dog. Good Luck!
Rosettes 1st to 3rd in each class.
- Best Puppy 6 Months Old or Under, Dog or Bitch
- Best Puppy Over 6 Months Old, Dog or Bitch
- Champion Puppy. Winners from Classes 1 and 2
- Best Pedigree Dog or Bitch
- Best Working Dog or Bitch
- Best Terrier Dog or Bitch
- Best Condition Dog or Bitch
- Most Waggiest Tail
- Most Appealing Eyes
- Dog Most Like its Owner
- Best 6 Legs
- Best Child Handler 8-14 years
- Best Child Handler 7 years and under
- Best Trick
- Championship –First Prize Winners from all Classes (4-15)
We regret that there is no ringside parking for the Dog Show